Bakery Equipment & Silo Repair Services
K.D Electrical can provide a full service from initial design through to commissioning or upgrading an existing control system using the latest technologies that comply with all relevant regulations.
K.D Electrical will liaise closely with you throughout the project design and manufacture to make sure the finished project meets your requirements and expectations.
K.D Electrical has experience of all types of Inverter drive and PLC controller systems.
K.D Electrical will offer competitive maintenance contracts to clients that prefer added peace of mind. We would arrange to visit your premises on a pre-arranged frequency to perform Preventive Maintenance (wear and tear) of the control panels / machines of our supply and other suppliers if required.
K.D Electrical can maintain and repair all types of bakery equipment.
K.D Electrical has experience in the maintenance and repair of all bakery bulk handling systems including all makes of weight controllers & ancillary equipment.
- Silo systems including Bagfast, 2E, Scanflow and Braby
- Weight controllers including Bagfast, Derwent, Applied, Herman Brand, Azo, Vega, Endress + Hauser and Negretti
- Load cell all sizes and manufacturers
- Ancillary equipment of all makes and manufacturers of level controllers, explosion vents, filters, rotary seals, vibrators, blowing / vacuum pumps, water mixers/ blenders and swivel and static sifters.
- Internal silos and ancillary equipment
K.D Electrical will quickly supply you with a competitive quote based on the information that you supply to us. Our quotation will be fully broken down showing total or part project costings and estimated completion times.
For friendly advice on all your bakery equipment needs, Call K.D Electrical today on: 01623 822 817